So many ways to be involved!
- Hike or paddle with us.
- Become an outing leader: Contact Outings Chair Ginny Fauci, email@example.com
- Do community service outdoors by helping with trail maintenance–footpaths or water trails!
Our members help maintain hiking trails and water trails for public use and enjoyment in the Mid Hudson region. We welcome your participation. Contact the leaders listed here or check our outings schedule for planned service trips.
Hiking Trails that we maintain include:
- A section of the Appalachian Trail in Dutchess County
- The Mine Hole Trail at Minnewaska State Park Preserve
- The trail network at Stony Kill Farm Preserve in Beacon
Contact Our Hiking Trails Chair for More Info: Tom Amisson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Water Trails that we maintain include:
- Black Creek Water Trail in the Town of Lloyd
- Lower Wappinger Creek Water Trail in the Village of Wappingers Falls
We are building a new water trail! Fishkill Creek Water Trail in Beacon: Click here to learn more.