To Make a Change of Address, Phone, or Email, send a message with the specifics to:
Adkinfo@adk.org or call 1-800-395-8080, Ex 22
To ensure that you receive YOUR CHOICE OF
MHADK CHAPTER ACTIVITY EMAILS,
send an email to email@example.com with your email address.
Most of the members of the Mid-Hudson Chapter of ADK live in Dutchess or Ulster Counties. The rest of the membership lives in the surrounding region. Come join us for activities in this area and elsewhere! Guests are encouraged to join ADK once they have participated in a few outings.
To join the Mid-Hudson Chapter, you must first join ADK. When you join, you can designate Mid-Hudson Chapter as your home chapter at no extra charge. You get the Mid-Hudson Trails, the chapter’s newsletter, and can vote at meetings. Members of other chapters can affiliate with the Mid-Hudson Chapter — which puts them on the Mid-Hudson Trails mailing list — for an additional $10 sent to ADK headquarters along with their membership dues. Memberships are for a full year, no matter when you join.
- Discovery: ADK can broaden your horizons by introducing you to new places, recreational activities and interests.
- People: Meeting others and sharing the fun
- Satisfaction: Knowing you’re doing your part, and that future generations will enjoy the wilderness as you do.
- Adirondac Magazine: Six times a year.
- The Mid-Hudson Trails: The Mid-Hudson Chapter Newsletter four times a year.
- Discounts: 20% off on ADK publications, 10% off on ADK lodge stays, and reduced rates for ADK education programs.
By Telephone with a credit card: Call 1-800-395-8080, and specify that you want to join the Mid-Hudson Chapter of the Adirondack Mountain Club.
Go on-line to www.adk.org and click on “Membership.” Then click where it says “Click here to join ADK Now!” Fill in the requested information, and when you have to select a chapter, choose Mid-Hudson.
By Mail, write to us:
ADK Mid-Hudson Chapter
PO Box 3674
Poughkeepsie NY 12603
We will send you the ADK brochure (which includes a membership form), our Chapter brochure, and a current schedule of activities.
The Adirondack Mountain Club actively seeks the involvement of all people in its activities, regardless of race, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual preference, disability or socioeconomic status.