The Spring 2022 edition of our newsletter, Mid-Hudson Trails, is now published on our web site: http://midhudsonadk.org/newsletters/
This is the first newsletter from our new Newsletter co-chairs, Peter Cantline and Jeanette Tully-Baker. Our new newsletter is digital-only; we will no longer send newsletters via snail mail.
In this issue:
- “We went in during Winter and came out during Spring“, an article about an overnight sledpacking and backpacking adventure by Russ Faller
- Dates for our upcoming events
- “A Message From Your Chapter Chair” by Carla Barrett
- “While Covid Closed Doors, a Mid-Hudson Hiking Club Flourished”, an article written by Connor Kurpat for the Marist College newspaper. Connor interviewed several of our MHADK board members for the article.
- A welcome to new members
- Information on A.T. Vista 2022
- Our Outings Log, which includes photos and details of our outings for the last few months
- and more!!
Your contribution to our next newsletter, the summer issue, is most welcome.